- Profiling – the process of notching out foam with a hot blade to create a void to fit a product into
- Pads – a pad/sheet of foam than can be used for a cushion or as a filler
- Roll Stock – foam coming in various thicknesses on a roll with or with out perforation
- Convoluted – a pad of foam cut in half and made into “egg crate foam” this is can be used to line a box or crate
- Die cutting – this is the process of when a die is made into the shape of the product using metal knife. The die is then pressed into the foam cutting out the shapes or pieces. Dies are usally produced for high quantity jobs.
- CNC / Sampling – Samples can be made using our sampling machine. This machine can also be used for small quantity jobs.
- Combinations – Foam can be combined with wood or corrugated to make a complete package.